Sohoton Natural Bridge National Park
This magnificent tourist spot is situated in Rawis Basey, Samar Philippines. The Sohoton Natural Bridge National Park!
You have to travel to Basey, Samar and visit the Municipal Tourism Office to have a guided tour.
If you are from Luzon, you the better ride on a plane to DZR Airport then ride on a jeepney to Tacloban City Downtown. The fare is just 13.00 pesos per person. Then you have to ride a Multicab to reach New Bus Terminal for only 7.00 pesos. From there, you have to look for a Van or Jeepney bound to Basey, Samar. But I prefer riding in a Van rather than jeepney because it is more comfortable and faster. Preferable time of travel to Basey, Samar is between 6am and 8am so you can reach Basey Municipal tourism earlier.
For the tourists from Cebu or from the southern parts of Leyte, you have to travel to Tacloban City. The similar route with the tourists from Luzon. For foreign tourists, you have to travel to the Philippines and take a plane to DZR Airport Tacloban City then to Basey, Samar.
Here are the tour packages you can choose for your travel.
1 Person : Php 1,725.00/pax
2 Persons : Php 900.00/pax
4 Persons : Php 501.25/pax
5 Persons : Php 416.00/pax
10 Persons : Php 333.50/pax
(Rate may vary according to the number of passengers)
There are several activities you can do on the tour such as :
- A day tour
- Motorboat Services
- Golden River Cruise
- Kayak rental
- Equipment rental for protective gears
- cave and Kayak guide services
- Guitarist for entertainment
- Entrance fees
Note: Transportation from Municipal Tourism Operations Office to Sohoton Visitors Center and Eco-lodge (departure area to Sohoton site) is not included.
- You may bring packed lunch or snacks and the extra set of clothes for your convenience.
- Start the tour early preferably at 8:00 in the morning.
- Stay or Experience the Sohoton Eco-lodge.
- Lunch meals and snacks can be pre-arranged 2 days before the tour. (Minimum of 10 pax)
- Habal-habal or the motorcycle can be arranged for small groups.
Comment here if you have questions about the tour.