The March 2019 LET results are out!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released on May 25, 2019 Saturday, the results of the March 2019 Licensure Exam for Teachers(elementary aand secondary levels). Published on their website are the list of the passers, the top 10 examinees for both levels, the top performing schools, and performance of each school.
The results were released 42 working days after the board examinations. 19,659 elementary teachers out of 72,054 examinees (27.28%) and 22,272 secondary teachers out of 85,823 examinees (25.95) were lucky to pass.
The first schedule of LET was administered on March 24, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, General Santos City, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Pampanga, Romblon, Pangasinan, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
Stephanie Apple Piodo of Compostela Valley State College was able to bag the first place for the Elementary Level. On the other hand, Honey Gracielle Baclayo of the University of Mindanao- Davao City was first for the secondary level. They were followed by examinees from the schools in Mindanao. Below are the lists for the top 10 examinees:
Top 10 Examinees
Ranking of State Universities and Colleges for Eastern Visayas
Here is the performance of the schools in Eastern Visayas for both elementary and secondary levels. The Leyte Normal University (LNU) got the highest rating (72.62%) for the secondary level. Meanwhile, the Biliran Province State University topped the charts for the elementary level at a 56.25% passing rate.
LET/ TEACHERS BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The Licensure Exam for Teachers or LET for March 2019 covered these topics:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
The dates and venues for the oath-taking ceremonies of the 2019 L.E.T. passers are yet to be announced, according to PRC.
Further, the schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from June 4-11, 2019, as shown in the PRC’s website.
ABS-CBN News website
Professional Regulation Commission website